Friday, December 5, 2008

now i'm...


in THAILAND!!  I am busy relaxing at the beach with my friends Frankie and Austin!  We had a blast these past few weeks...months...whatever:)  Did you guys know that we went back to the temples??  hahah!  Yes Sir!  We went back to the Temples of Angkor...and guess what??  They are still AWESOME!   I've managed to get this thing up and running...so you guys now have a slideshow of pics with just ME!!  If you want to see pics from our whole trip...go to Frankie and Austin's other site!!  

So learned some cool stuff recently when we went to Laos.  I learned a little about a man named Buddha!  Does anyone know who he is???  Let me know what you find out by posting comments under this post...get your mom or dad to help!!!  

Hope to hear from you soon!!

No comments: